Duons combines technical expertise with experience assisting large scale operations in managing complex technology networks to offer unique benefits to Australian businesses and end users. Whether maintaining critical infrastructure for distributed telecommunications sites or working to fix a piece of consumer electronics, our philosophy is the same: we work to prolong the effective working life of technology to save our customers money by avoiding unnecessary costs associated with replacement.
Duons is also the Australia-Pacific distributor of a number of leading brands including ServersCheck Critical Infrastructure Monitoring products.
Duons offers a range of services to consumers, SMEs and large organisations like corporations and government agencies:
- Testing and repairs for consumer electronic equipment including marine electronics (on-board GPS units, fish finders etc) and solar inverters
- Fault finding and diagnostics for insurance purposes
- Testing, repairs and maintenance for commercial and industrial electronics equipment including programmable logic controllers (PLCs), air conditioning control cards, printed circuit boards (PCBs) etc
- Stock warehousing, warranty management and logistics services
- Design, sales and implementation of critical infrastructure monitoring systems to monitor and alert for environmental conditions such as heat, humidity, flooding, power failure and more in facilities such as server rooms, cold storage, remote sites etc
- Diagnostics, repairs, maintenance and spares management for large-scale distributed infrastructure such as telecommunications networks, utilities and assets used in mining operations
- Network design and implementation of microwave PTP and PTMP radio systems and specialist private 4G/LTE radio solutions