PCB Development – PCB Repair, PCB Design, Circuit Board Repair | Duons Australia
Micro circuitry, macro possibilities
PCBs, or printed circuit boards, are fundamental to any piece of electronic equipment. With an in-house engineering team and access to cost-effective manufacturing services, Duons is proud to offer its clients economical electronic hardware development solutions including:
- Full reverse-engineering for legacy assets – from reverse-design (schematics, CAD diagrams) and printed circuit board (PCB) layout to testing and manufacture;
- Optional upgrades to functionality of existing PCBs and other electronic hardware;
- Ground-up conceptualisation, design and development of bespoke PCB solutions based on the client’s needs.
As electronics experts we deal with PCBs every day, offering a wide range of services, from diagnostics and repairs through to no-fault-found testing and manufacturing.
Our wealth of experience in design, parts procurement and manufacturing, couple with strong industry networks, allows us to minimise key metrics like:
- Heat generated as a by-product of operation;
- Time involved in development process, and therefore;
- Cost of delivery.
Whether you are seeking to prolong the life of an ageing electronic asset, or you want a brand new technology solution for your business, we can help with all your electronic and PCB needs.